Ruins of Girl´s Stone
The Dívčí Kámen or Girl´s Stone medieval castle was built on a stony cliff above the confluence of the Křemžský Stream and the Vltava River. The castle was founded by the Rosenberg family in 1349 and was being used for nearly 500 years and only then was abandoned by them and it became desolated.
Today it represents one of most extensive monuments - ruins and it is part of the beautiful countryside in the Protected Landscape Area of Blanský les (Blanský Forest).
The Castle Dívčí Kámen is located about 10 km of Český Krumlov. It is also part of a tourist trail "Třísov-Dívčí Kámen-Holubov" and the Celtic oppidum in Třísov is close to it.
Castle is open for the public "between sunrise and sunset". Castle is a real ruin. Please be careful as this walls are exposed! See it on the map